Sunday, July 19, 2009

Welcome and New Contest

Hello. Welcome to my new blog! I've decided to migrate to this blog format from my website (Robinhemley.com, which is still fully operational) on the advice of some internet guru friends.

Please take a look through the posts. I've transferred my feature on book tour disaster stories here, so you can read them together. Well-known writers have shared with me (and you) some of their worst reading experiences. We've all had them. I'm always looking for more, so if you have any good anecdotes of readings and/or signings going terribly awry, please send me an email at Robin-hemley@uiowa.edu.

Likewise, I'm sponsoring a new give away of 5 copies of Do-Over. If you know of anyone who might like a free copy, please have them drop me an email relating an emotional fender bender from their childhood, something they'd like to do over. I'll post them on the website and when i have about fifty or so, I'll put everyone's names in a randomizer and give away the copies. THIS contest is open to anyone anywhere in the world, not only the U.S. and Canada.

A couple of truly eccentric contests to follow, so stay posted for chances to win books by the some of my book tour disaster story authors and cash prizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment